Seasonal Walks with Boyne Valley Trails
Boyne Valley Trails are a Drogheda based voluntary group who aim to share the beauty, heritage and culture of Ireland's ancient Boyne Valley, through a series of bespoke walks, trails and adventures.
Boyne Valley Trails will be hosting a fabulous selection of walks for Halloween in Drogheda and the Boyne Valley.
There are a very limited number of tickets for these great walking experiences. All walks will be conducted in full accordance with current Covid-19 restrictions in place for counties Louth and Meath.
See below for a list of what's on offer.
- WALK THE BOYNE VALLEY OFF THE BEATEN TRACK- 23rd October
- DROGHEDA WHISKEY TOUR WALK- 26th October
- MYTHS AND LEGENDS OF DROGHEDA AND THE BOYNE- 30th October
- BOYNE NORDIC WALKING ALONG THE RAMPARTS- 30th October
- SAMHAIN: A WALK THROUGH THE DALE AT SUMMER'S END- 31st October
Bookings are required for all walks and can be made via https://boynevalleytrails.ie/ . Prices start at €8.